10 big Mushroom
200 g kidney beans
½ red onion
½ yellow paprika
3 tbsp Olive oil
½ tsp Turmeric
½ tsp cumin
1. Preheat the oven 200C
2. Wash the mushroom and remove the stem
3. Make the filing by cutting the vegetables in small pieces, add olive oil, tahini and the spices. Add the filling in the mushroom and add some timian
4. Put in the oven and cook for 15 min.
|Bakes Aubergine & Basil Hummus||Prep.time: 10 min Cook time: 20 min 200C|
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
½ Heart Salad
½ Red onion
1. Start by to share the aubergine in 4 slices. Create cross-cut with a knife and butter slices with olive oil and spices.
2. Put in the oven for 20 min. on 200C
3. Now you are ready start with the hummus. Put all the ingredients in the food processor and blend well.
4. Slice the lemon and red onion.
5. Put it all on a plate.