Hi you lovely ones. A joyously day to you all. Cold but lovely weather in Sarpsborg, Norway today. Have some house cleaning to do, and is looking forward to a joyful day.
Hope you have enjoyed my recipes and pictures this week. I just love sharing them, and it is always a joy to find the right angel to get a good shot and to find the right lightening to bring out the best in the pictures. I am using my Samsung mobile as camera, and just love it, but my goal is to get a camera soon and advance to prosper and challenge myself to get better pictures and find the absolute best lightening to the shot. So much fun having this as a hobby.
Cloudberries contains lots of vitamin B and A which is good for skin and hair. Hope you enjoy the blueberry and cloudberry smoothie.
There is also a strawberry smoothie on todays menu. Strawberry have a low amount of calories and high fiber helps to lower blood pressure and to make you full longer. It has anti-inflammatory benefits by the content of phenols. It contains lots of vitamin C and good amounts of manganese.
Putting one of the first recipes I made on raw cake on the blog today. It is such an easy cake to make and takes so little time to prepare. Hope you will enjoy it.
Breakfast: Blueberry and cloudberry smoothie
Dinner: Baked tomatoes
Supper: Strawberry smoothie with sauce
To go to the recipe click on Continue link below
This Raw blueberry cake has really been a hit in our home. It is very easy to make.
100 g almond flour
40 g dates,
remove the stones
1 1/2 tablespoon topped coconut flour
1 tablespoon Yacon syrup
150 g frozen blueberries
4 tablespoon coconut flout
Start by putting the banana +dates in the food processor and blend til it gets creamy. Now you can take the banana cream in a bowl and add syrup. Mix well. The next thing you do is to nicely put the mixture in a cake tin like you make a pie. Leave in the fridge for about 30 min.
Cream; Put the bananas and the dates in the food processor. Mix til it gets creamy. Put the cream in a bowl and add coconut flour. Blend well. Now you are ready to put the cream in the cake bottom and finish by decorating it with coconut cream. Enjoy!
|Blueberry and cloudberry smoothie||For 2|
200g frozen blueberry
2 dates, remove the stones
1. Start by putting all the ingredients in the blender except the cloudberries.
2. Blend smooth.
3. Decorate with the cloudberries. I like them as they are, but you can sweeten them if you like.
|Salad||For 2||Prep.time: 10 min|
1 Red Onion
3 Spring onion
50g Beetroot sprouts
1. Start by cutting the ingredients
2. Cook on low heat in the pan for about 3-5 min.
3. Put on a plate.
|Baked tomatoes||For 4||Prep.time: 15 min Cook: 20 min 200C|
6 large tomatoes
185g can mushroom
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tps chilli & Garlic oil
4 cloves garlic
4 sliced red onion
1 large tomato
6 small different colored tomatoes
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp timian
1 tsp oregano
Salt & pepper
1. Start by putting the cauliflower in the food processor. Blend well.
2. Chop the other ingredients (not the 6 large tomatoes and zucchini) and mix it all in a bowl.
3. Take the tomatomeat out of the tomatoes. I use to take care of the insides and freeze the other dishes.
4. Fill the potatoes and put in the center of the oven for 20 min 200 C
5. Make noodles of the zucchini and put on a plate along with the baked tomatoes.
|Strawberry Smoothie with sauce||For 2|
350g frozen strawberry
6 dates, remember to remove the stone
1 cup almond milk
1. Start putting all the ingredients in the blender except 150g frozen strawberries.
2. Blend well.
3. To make the sauce you just heat them in the micro and then blend smooth.
4. Now you are ready to decorate. I have melted some 85% cocoa and chopped some almonds along with blueberries and blackberries.