Christmas day is just around the corner. In Norway we celebrate tomorrow with good Christmas dinner, dessert, cakes and opening of the gifts. If you need an easy and quick recipe in the last minute for a dessert, then you might want to try this cake. Tastes delicious and is so easy to make.
You find the recipe below under the Continue link.
Wishing you all a lovely and peaceful
Christmas day filled with love and joy.
|Christmas Cake||For 2||Prep.time: 20 min|
55g Medjol dates, remove the stones
3-5 drops Christmas spirit, Young living
or 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp anise
100g frozen strawberries
1 tbsp almond milk
4 topped tbsp coconut flour
50g 85% chocolate
1. Start by putting ingredients to the bottom in the food processor. Blend well.
2. I have used a cake tins without bottom and made a layer of 1 cm with the dough. Then used the leftover to make bowls. Leave in the fridge.
3. Put the other ingredients in except the coconut flour. Blend well. Now add the coconut one spoon at a time.
4. You are now ready to put the filling in the cake tins. Leave the cake tin in the fridge for some minutes when you melt your chocolate.
5. Now you are ready to decorate.
|I just want to let you know about the detox program that I will be posting in the beginning of January.
It will be propped with lots of good recipes that are easy to make and tastes delicious.
I use a lot of Young Livings products since they have such a good benefit to the body, but you do not have to have the products to follow the program.
If you have any questions or just want to order some products;
Send me a mail;
|There will also in the beginning of January come a Free E-book to download, with a week planner for workouts, tips and some good inspirational quotes.
It is so much easier when the goals are set and we can give ourselves an update and a good powertalk to continue our good lifestile.