I have really had a good chocolate week. I am so addicted to chocolate that I could eat it several times a day. I have found a healthy option in raw chocolate that I have in my food several times a week. Raw cocoa are propped with antioxidants and are so good for the body. Just my favorite.
I have seen so many pictures of hot chocolate on Instagram lately that I just had to have one myself. You find the recipe below under the continue link if you would like to try one for yourself.
|Hot chocolate||For 2||Prep.time: 10 min|
|3 cups almond milk or the milk you prefer
2 tbsp raw cocoa
1/2 cups orange juice
4 dates, remove the stone
Chocolate, I often use 86 % chocolate as topping. You can add raw cocoa if you prefer one without any sugar.
100g Coconut cream
1 tbsp raw chocolate
½ tsp honey
1. Start by putting all the ingredients to the hot chocolate in the blender.
2. Blend well. Put in the micro own for about 3-5 min.
3. The next thing you do is to make the cream. Put it all together and blend well until it gets fluffy.
“Raw chocolate contains many important vitamins and minerals:
- Magnesium, and other essential minerals including calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese
- Polyphenols called flavonoids, with antioxidant properties
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, E
- Essential heart-healthy fat: oleic acid a monounsaturated fat
- Raw Chocolate eating tips:
- Blend into fruit smoothies
- Add whole beans or nibs to granola and trail mixes
- Add nibs or powder to oatmeal or yogurt
- Mix powder with dairy or nut milk
- Add powder to your favorite protein drink
- Use cacao nibs to replace chocolate chips in frozen yogurt, pancakes, muffins, cookies, etc.”