A wonderful day to you. Putting Sundays menu on this evening. Last day of detox week tomorrow, hope you have enjoyed some of the recipes and tips.
There are lots of food that you can include in your daily life that has a detox effect. It can be a good idea to live focused on taking good care of your body and listen to the signs it gives, often some small changes in the diet can give good results. I am putting the list of what it is good to include that has a detox effect once again. Hope it can give good guidance and be good options in your life.
Detox food to include in your daily life:
– Water, at least 2 liters a day
– All kinds of fruit, fresh, frozen, dried
– Fruit juice, unsweetened
– Vegetables, fresh, frozen or canned in water without salt
– Beans and lentils
– Brown rice
– Unsalted nuts
– Natural yoghurt
– Extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
– Garlic, ginger and fresh herbs
Lots of these ingredients most of us already use, so it can also be a good reminder that you already are doing a good job to take good care of your body.
Breakfast on todays meny has Matcha tea inn it. Did you know that Matcha tea has a high amount of antioxidants? Actually 137 times more than other green teas. It detoxes the body, have a calming effect, have lots of fiber, vitamins and chlorophyll. It also contains vitamin C, magnesium, zinc, selenium and chromium.
I am putting one of the first raw cakes I made on todays menu. It is easy to make, takes almost no time to make, and I think it tastes just delicious.
Raw mango & banana cake
Breakfast; Matcha Smoothie
Lunch; Weekend Smoothie
Dinner; Bakes Aubergine & Basil
Supper; Potato chips
Just click the continue link to get to the recipe.
Raw mango & banana cake:
I use the same as for “marzipan” cake. I halve this recipe since I am not going to make a big cake.
4 tablespoons coconut flour
How to do the bottom:
Make bottom after recipe “Marzipan” cake, simply halve. It is wise to put plastic wrap in the bottom of the cake tin before adding the mass. Press the desired thickness. Set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Put bananas and mango pieces in the blender. Blend well. Remove about 2 dl of mixture. I use it as a garnish and sauce. Keep the remaining mixture in a bowl. Add 4 tablespoons coconut flour and mix well. Put both mixtures in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. After an hour the cake is ready to be filled and decorated. Enjoy!
|Matcha Smoothie||For 2||Prep.time: 10 min|
2 tsp Matcha
11/2 cup almond milk
6 dates, remove the stones
1 tbsp cinnamon
1. Start by putting all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend smooth.
|Weekend smoothie||For 2|
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp Maca powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp almon
4 pieces 85 % cocoa, chopped
1. Start by putting all the ingredients in the blender. Blend smooth.
2. Decorate with your favorite accessories.
|Bakes Aubergine & Basil Hummus||For 2||Prep.time: 10 min Cook time: 20 min 200C|
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
½ Heart Salad
½ Red onion
150g salted cashew
1 plant medium size Basil
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
1. Start by to share the aubergine in 4 slices. Create cross-cut with a knife and butter slices with olive oil and spices.
2. Put in the oven for 20 min. on 200C
3. Now you are ready start with the hummus. Put all the ingredients in the food processor and blend well.
4. Slice the lemon and red onion.
5. Put it all on a plate.
|Potato chips||For 2||Prep.time: 30 min Cook: 200C for 20 min|
2 medium size sweet potatoes
5 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Thyme
1 tbsp Basil
Salt & pepper
1. You can choose whether you want to peel the potatoes. Cut into chunks.
2. Put the potatoes in a boiler of hot water and boil for about 10 min.
3. Put the potatoes in a sieve and pour off the water, leave the potatoes on a kitchen cloth until the water is dried of.
4. Now you are ready to add the potatoes on a baking tray. Remember to use baking paper.
5. Mix the spice with the olive oil and make sure to mix the potatoes well with the oil mixture.
6. Leave in the center of the oven for 10 min. Then you make sure to turn the potatoes so they are good and crispy. Put in the oven for another 10 min.