I just love cashew nuts, and this weekend I made a new recipe on a Mango & Cashew cake. It tasted just delicious. It takes so little time to do this cake, and it is very easy to make.
Click on the Continue link below to get to the recipe if you would like to try it.
|Mango & Cashew cake||For 2||Prep.time: 10 min|
100g cashew nuts
150g frozen mango
100g coconut milk
4 dates, remove the stones
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp aniseed
100g 85% chocolate, cashew
Dried eatable roseleaves
1. Start by putting all the ingredients to the bottom in the food processor. Blend well.
2. Make 3 small bowl to decorate the cake with, and use the rest as bottom for the cake. I have used a cake tin 15 cm diameter.
3. Melt some 85% chocolate and pour it over the bottom, put in the freezer.
4. Put the 300g cashew nuts in the food processor and blend well.
5. Add the chopped carrots, dates and spice.
6. Now add the coconut milk and blend well.
7. Put the mixture in the cake tin and leave in the freezer for 30 min.
8. Blend well.
|mango-cashew-cake PDF PRINT VERSION|