Posting my mango raw cake today. I have had a thing for sweets all day at work. I made this cake yesterday so had to have two pieces when I came home. It is so easy and fast to make, and has no sugar and wheat. Click on the Continue link below to get to the recipe.
|Mango raw cake||Prep.time: 10 min|
100g oatmeal mix (see recipe below)
150g frozen mango
100g coconut milk
4 dates, remove the stones
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp aniseed
1. Start by putting all the ingredients to the bottom in the food processor. Blend well.
2. Make 3 small bowl to decorate the cake with, and use the rest as bottom for the cake.
3. Put the 300g cashew nuts in the food processor and blend well.
4. Add the chopped carrots, dates and spice.
5. Now add the coconut milk and blend well.
6. Put the mixture in the cake tin and leave in the freezer for 30 min. Enjoy!
|Spicy breakfast mix|
50 sesame seeds
50g black sesame seeds
50g sunflower seeds
½ tsp anise
½ tsp cardamom
150g chopped nuts (walnuts/hazelnuts/almonds)
|Method:I mix the honey with the nuts and have them in the oven for about 3-5 min. 200C
Then I mix the spice and add it all together. Easy to make and tasted delicious.
You can add whatever you like of seeds, nuts and other delicious ingredients.
The spic mix is something I use also in cakes and smoothies. It gives a good Christmas taste.
Hope you Enjoy it!