Hi all you amazing people <3 Lots of love and blessings coming your way <3
Pray that our mighty God enables us worthy of his calling and fulfill all good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power in our lives. <3
The sentence Work of faith with power has been on my mind since I read it this weekend. The Prayer is found in 2. Thessaloniki 1.11 and the sentence brings to my mind the story of Elijah. “Elijah was a man with a nature like ours” (James 5.17) His calling, faith and the mighty anointing in his life made room for miracles. Through Christ Jesus we are given the same opportunity. Like it says in Ephesians 3.20 “now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
I am thinking like; If the bible tells us that there is something called work of faith with power. Then let us start working. Let The Holy Spirit guides us in our daily walk where we face different situations like; loneliness, persecution, troubled situations, diseases and so on. Let us work the faith with power so He that enables us can do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to how much power we allow The Holy Spirit to use in our life.
And you just have to love Elijah. When he was facing that times worst amount of troubles. Not only did he provide with an offering, He also poured water on the sacrificial altar, the sacrifice and around the altar. So that there was no doubt that Only God could come with His Fire. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours. That is telling me that what he did, we can do too.
<3 Let us continue to encourage one another and pray for and with one another so The Holy Spirit can continue to enable us and make room in our life to a lifestyle in the work of faith with power.
I made these Mini Cakes yesterday. I was so excited to taste because I have used different ingredients than I am used too. So I thought lets go for the looks and not for the taste. But I just simply love the taste, and the best part is that they are super healthy. Click on the Continue link if you would like to try to make them.
|Two Mini Cakes||For 2||Prep.time: 20 min|
Bottom and bowls:
55g Medjol dates, remove the stones
100g frozen cauliflower
50g beetroots from a jar
1 tbsp beetroot juice
1 tbsp Agave Syrup
4 topped tbsp coconut flour
50g 85% chocolate
1. Start by putting ingredients to the bottom in the food processor. Blend well.
2. Use small cake tins without bottom and make a layer of 1 cm with the dough. Then use the leftover to make bowls. Leave in the fridge.
3. Now you can put the cauliflower and the beetroots along with the beetroot juice in the food processor. Blend well. Put the other ingredients in except the coconut flour. Blend well. Now add the coconut one spoon at a time.
4. You are now ready to put the filling in the cake tins. As soon as you have had the filling in, pull the cake tin of. Leave the minicakes in the fridge for some minutes when you melt your chocolate.
5. Now you can make the bowls. I have used chopped pistachio nuts on the bowls, but you can youse whatever you prefer.
6. Now you are ready to decorate.
|MINI CAKES PDF PRINT VERSION|