Happy Monday and hope you have a nice start on your week. I am so excited today because I got my delivery from Young Living had have added it to the smoothie recipe today. Recommend to try this, tastes just perfect.
I have the same feeling as my two-year-old girl at work always expresses; FUN; FUN; FUN. That was all she was saying the first time she spent alone in kindergarten, and she has continued to say so. Kind of gets to you having so much joy around you.
You might see that there is my regular basis mango smoothie recipe that I have used this time. It is perfect as a base in so many smoothie and nicecream recipes. Click the Continue link below to get to the recipe and some benefit tips.
Did you know that peanuts are good for;
- Peanuts contain anti-oxidants in high concentrations. These anti-oxidants become more active when peanuts are boiled. There is a 2-fold increase in Biochanin-A and 4-fold increase in Genistein content. These reduce the damage done by free radicals produced in the body.
- Vitamin E in peanuts helps in maintaining the integrity of cells of mucous membrane and the skin. This protects them from free radicals which cause great damage.
- Peanuts contains vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and anti-oxidants and thus are rich energy sources.
|NiceCream Dream||For 2|
200g frozen mango
2 cups almond milk
1 drop Lemon oil; Young Living
6 dates, remove the stone
Black sesame seeds, pistachio nuts, peanuts, raw chocolate
1. Start by putting all the ingredients in the blender.
2. Blend smooth
3. Decorate with your favorite accessories.