A wonderful and blessed Friday to you.
May it be amazing and filled with lots of good memories.
|Raw cake||For 6||Prep.time: 20 min|
100g dates, remove the stones
½ tsp lime
225g coconut milk
1 tsp Matcha powder
2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
1 tbsp Agave Syrup
6 topped tbsp coconut floor
100g 85 % chocolate
1. Start by making the bottom. Put the pistachios in the food processor and blend well.
2. Put the dates and lime liquid along with the pistachios in the food processor and blend well.
3. I use a cake tin that is 14 cm in diameter. I recommend using the plastic wrap in baking tin. It makes it very easy to get out the cake when you decorate it. Use whatever you prefer. Put the mixture in the cake tin and press firmly. I save some mixture and make two bowls to put on top. Put in the refrigerator.
4. Now you are ready to make the fillings.
5. Put all in the ingredients except the coconut flour in the blender and blend smooth. Now you can put the mixture in another bowl and mix in the coconut flour.
6. Put the filling mixture in the cake tin and leave in the refrigerator for 30 min.
7. Melt the chocolate and chop the pistachios for the cake decoration. Decorate.