Hi you. Lots of happy wishes on your start on the week. I have loaded the weekend with lots of sleep and rest. Sometimes it is just the best thing to take some time off and reload the batteries.
Sharing my favorite cake recipe with you. This tastes just amazingly different that it sound when you read the list of ingredients in the recipe. I have added some raw chocolate this time, and some 86% chocolate. There`s always room for desert, isn’t it, and this one is so healthy you could eat it all week. Click the Continue link below to get to the recipe.
Wishing you all a happy Monday, and remember to be awesome!
|Two Mini Cakes||For 2||Prep.time: 20 min|
|Ingredients:Bottom and bowls:
55g Medjol dates, remove the stones
100g frozen cauliflower
50g beetroots from a jar
1 tbsp beetroot juice
1 tbsp Agave Syrup
4 topped tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp raw cocoa
50g 85% chocolate
1. Start by putting ingredients to the bottom in the food processor. Blend well.
2. Use small cake tins without bottom and make a layer of 1 cm with the dough. Then use the leftover to make bowls. Leave in the fridge.
3. Now you can put the cauliflower and the beetroots along with the beetroot juice in the food processor. Blend well. Put the other ingredients in except the coconut flour. Blend well. Now add the coconut one spoon at a time.
4. You are now ready to put the filling in the cake tins. As soon as you have had the filling in, pull the cake tin of. Leave the minicakes in the fridge for some minutes when you melt your chocolate.
5. Now you can make the bowls. I have used chopped pistachio nuts on the bowls, but you can youse whatever you prefer.
6. Now you are ready to decorate.